Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Little Introduction...


Hello all, my name is Kevin Hooker and I'm from Livonia, NY. I am 15 years old, and I will be a junior in high school next September. I love basketball, and I'm an avid fan of the Toronto Raptors. I wanted to set up a blog last summer, but I didn't think I'd be able to do it. But because I wanted to get my name out there, and share my thoughts and feelings, I finally decided to make one. I will try to write a new blog everyday. I'd like to thank James Borbath for inspiring me to make this blog.


"The Salami and Cheese" was a catch phrase used back in the day by Raptors commentator Chuck Swirsky. Although Chuck is not with the organization anymore, he will always be remembered. Now, I may not have come up with my own blog name, but when the phrase Salami and Cheese is used, ya gotta go with it, right?


So here we go, the Salami and Cheese blog. Hope you all enjoy, and thanks for reading.
-Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I think it is great if I have inspired or helped anyone with what I am doing. Best of luck Kevin and if there is anything I can do to help be it through advice, coming on as a guest whatever just let me know. You know how to find me.

    Thanks and Best of Luck

    James AkA The Dino Blogger.

    ReplyDelete